There’s a reason countless associates in the financial & legal fields refer their clients to me for reverse mortgages. Having been on the wrong end of some bad mortgage transactions, I am determined to provide anyone with whom I work with a positive loan experience.
That means I’ll deliver to you highly relevant mortgage information in real time, allowing you to make smarter choices and well-informed decisions.
I’ve made it my life’s goal to make the loan process as painless and worry-free for you as possible. Your questions are always answered quickly, honestly, and completely.
And You WILL Be Satisfied! My partner, C2 Financial, agrees with me that borrowers who are happy with the mortgage loan we help them get are more important to us than anything else. We know if you’re happy with the service and results, you’ll be more likely to refer us both to your friends and family.
Finally, to satisfy the lawyers, here are a few facts about me you should know:
- Certified Reverse Mortgage Professional – Designation 2020
- Home Equity Conversion Mortgage (Reverse Mortgages) since 2005
- Licensed Realtor since 2005
- Recognized by the National Association of Women Business Owners
- Member of National Reverse Mortgage Lenders Association
- Bachelors Degree from Woodbury University
- Marketing Degree from Loyola University
Get someone working for you who understands your frustration and the need for straight answers to straight questions. Let me know how I can help you.
Mortgage Solutions for Life